The world’s first ergonomically correct nail clipper. That's right. All this time you've been doing it back-to-front. Our award-winning breakthrough in design gives you increased control and leverage as you trim your nails. Precision engineered from surgical grade stainless steel and with a handmade leather case, you'll want to show off your Klhip Ultimate Clipper almost as much as your tidy new nails. A great gift – even if it's to yourself.
Clipper with Leather Case $75Add to CartShips Next Business Day
- AImproved ergonomics: The forward facing lever applies pressure directly over the nail, giving you better control and a more comfortable grip.
- BClean cut: Precision-engineered blades cut smoothly and accurately so there’s no need for filing and clippings stay on board.
- CGreat action: Increased leverage makes for a superior cutting action and effortless clipping. You’ll be willing your nails to grow faster..
- DBuilt to last: Durable surgical stainless steel (440C) and world-class manufacturing produce the world’s best and highest quality nail clipper. Klhip Guarantee.
Shipping / Warranty
We offer FREE domestic shipping (USPS First-Class). You may also upgrade to USPS Priority Mail for $6.50 or FedEx 2-Day for $18. For all methods of shipping and international availability please click here: More >
We designed and built The Ultimate Clipper to the highest quality standards. More >
- US Utility (issued) 9204703
- US Design 1 - D629161
- US Design 2 - D639509
- US Design 3 - D639510
- EU Utility - 2 340 738
- EU Design 1 - 001725334-001
- EU Design 2 - 001725334-002
- EU Design 3 - 001725334-003
- Japan Utility (pending)
- Japan Design - 1410837
One Badass Nail Clipper
Klhip's technology produces a more effective, more ergonomic and much, much better-looking clipper. They have it right: "Conventional nail clippers are backwards; they're controlled from the wrong end." That leads to less than ideal control and cutting power...GQ
View Testimonials >
- 2012 - Wallpaper* Design
- 2010 - I.D. Design Distinction
- 2010 - Good Design™