with leather case
Our one-piece design is machined
from solid titanium and hand
finished, all by a surgical tool company in St. Louis, MO. Special integrated guide-pin and stop (used for decades in surgical forceps) assures perfect alignment and eliminates tip splay. The strength, light weight, and non corrosive nature of Titanium make it the ultimate material for the world’s best tweezer. With handmade vegetable tanned leather carrying case. View Features.
Tweezer w/ Leather Case $99.95Sold Out Available Late 2017.
- AOne Piece Featherweight design: Crafted from solid non-corrosive titanium, the unique one-piece design creates superior performance and precision. Our integrated guide-pin and stop assures perfect alignment and eliminates tip splay.
- BUnparalleled Quality: Machined from commercially pure Grade 2 titanium, the tweezer is manufactured and hand finished by a surgical tool company in St. Louis, MO to exacting specifications and tolerances.
- CTitanium: Is the world’s strongest metal for its weight. This strength, corrosion resistance, and light weight make it a favorite for aerospace, marine and motorsport applications. At Klhip, we believe it’s the perfect material for the essential grooming/beauty tool.
- DLeather Carrying Case: Every tweezer is sold with a handmade vegetable-tanned leather sleeve.
Shipping / Warranty
We offer FREE domestic shipping (USPS First-Class). You may also upgrade to USPS Priority Mail for $6.50 or FedEx 2-Day for $18. For all methods of shipping and international availability please click here: More >
Lifetime Limited Warranty:
We designed and built The Ultimate Titanium Tweezer to the highest quality standards.
- US Design (issued) D717002
The Maserati of Tweezers
Tweezers just got a major fuel injection boost. Wow, the new Klhip Tweezer is amazing! Bold, brash, substantial. It’s the coolest thing in the cabinet since the Klhip Clipper. Stray hairs don’t stand a chance.
View Testimonials >
Klhip Unveils New Tweezer
(Ketchum, ID – May 1, 2014) – The Ultimate Titanium Tweezer from Klhip®, a luxury, ergonomic and patent pending tweezer designed for superior performance, is now available for purchase. Made in the United States, the one-piece slant tip tweezer is machined from solid titanium and hand finished in St. Louis, MO.